Question
Posted by: Frustrated Kimmy | 2012-02-01

Unable to orgasm without toys

Ever since I started masturbating, the only way I can get off is with toys. I''ve never been able to even get close with my own fingers, and certainly never had a man satisfy me. It''s very frustrating to not be able to fully enjoy sex, because I have to worry about getting myself off after. I make every effort to tell the man that he is in no fault, but they still feel emasculated. I just want to be able to get off from a man''s touch!

Vibrators have the ability to provide an intense stimulation to the exact spot you choose/know that will get it done. The challenge is to guide your partner to the sensation point and then relax in the moment and focus more on the enjoyment than on the outcome. Furthermore it is also found that most women do not reach orgasm through penetration – so it might be worth it for you and your partner to explore different touches that excites you. The main focus should however be to focus on the moment and enjoy it and let the process lead you to the next level.
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

4
Posted by: Anon | 2012-02-01

Your partner obviously has no idea what he is doing. Ive been married for almost 20 years and I think I only did not have an orgasm about 5 times in the total period of 20 years, without toys. You will have to guide the poor man alternatively suffer for the rest of your life.

Posted by: Marcel | 2012-02-01

Hello Kimmy
I agree 100 % with xxx, to add to this , Foreplay is indeed the answer . Get your partner to indulge in a lot of foreplay obviously you guiding him along the way and very close to you having an orgasm ask himt to take things further and you will see what hapens ....you will be amazed .....
good luck dear..
M

Reply to Marcel
Posted by: XXX | 2012-02-01

Firstly very few women orgasm through normal penetration only.Your body had obviously got used to being stimulated from toys so you now need to stop with the toys and " coach"  your male partner with exactly where and how you want him to play with you.
By stopping using toys you will get horny and with enough practice I''m sure your man will do the job for you.
A lot of women just lie there and expect the man to know what exactly they want them to do (&  where to touch etc),TEACH him and guide him as you go along.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012-02-01

Reply to Sexologist