Question
Posted by: Fred | 2012-07-03

Unable to orgasm during normal sex!

My partner is unable to climax during sexual intercourse. She can occasionally stimulate herself to a clitorial climax but she has never been able to climax during normal sex. We would like to get advice as she is missing out big time and we both want that to change.

We are aware that some women never climax but we feel that there must be ways to address this situation as we both really do enjoy all varieties of sexual activity and she really wants to be able to climax more easily and more often. How can you help us?

It is important to bear in mind that most women only climax with clitoral stimulation. Most women find it difficult to orgasm with only penetration. It would thus be advisable that you find a way to stimulate the clitoris combined with penetration. For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

2
Posted by: jonathan | 2012-07-04

Hi Fred,
I''ve heard that many woman can''t climax during sex but I''m extremely pesimistic about that statement. My personal opinion is that it can be done if the right techniques are used and that means sex education and trying new things. It''s part of your Life so you have to try anything and everything!! There are many Dvd''s that can help but I really recommend a Dvd called " 2 girls teaching Sex" . It''s presented by 2 girls who are Pornstars and believe me - if they can''t help - nobody can!! Unless it''s a medical issue, you should be able to help your Partner with the right techniques but you both have to be fairly open-minded to new ideas!! Good luck Mate!!

Reply to jonathan
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012-07-04

Reply to Sexologist