Question
Posted by: UNABLE TO GAIN WEIGHT - DESPERATE | 2009/12/02

UNABLE TO GAIN WEIGHT - DESPERATE!

I am 36 year old woman, weighing 55kg... i am unable to gain weight no matter what i try. i am not active and eat a proper nutrient meal. i got my thyroid tested, but all is ok. i am currently on lifegain supplements. but even that does not help. everyone is always complaining about wanting to loose weight and diets. but i need to gain weight.. i am getting sick and tired of being so thin.... PLEASE HELP DOC!!!!

Dear Unable To Gain Weight
Gaining weight is just as problematic as trying to lose it. Basically individuals who struggle to gain weight do not ingest sufficient energy for the high demands of their Basic metabolic rate and/or physical activity. I have written some articles on this subject. For basic information click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then on 'Diet Basics' and 'Weight gaining' and read the articles. Basically you need to eat more food either by gradually increasing how much you eat at each meal, or by taking your Life Gain supplement IN ADDITION to your regular meals (not to replace meals), or by having more snacks between meals. If you use the Life Gain liquid meal supplement at the rate of 200 ml 3x a day, then you should gain 1 kg per week. Feedback from other Readers has indicated that they have successfully gained weight by using a meal supplement.

2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/02

How long does it take to get fat enough, how many tins I must buy and how many scoops I must drink to become mafutha before a month

Dear Unable To Gain Weight