Question
Posted by: Deb | 2009-04-12

unable to gain weight

i had my body weight 70 kg two years before. now my weight is 67.4 kg. i had sleep problem from last 3 months along with heart palpitations when i could sleep only for 2-3 hours at night. presently i increased my diet which is very rich in fruits and salads and now i am able to sleep for 5-6 hours at night and no palpitation problem. but i am not able to gain weight although i have increased my food intake daily besides fruits and vegetable. my face look thin. last week i had a medical check up which offcourse did not include thyroid checking in blood. Every thing was normal do i have hyper thyroidism. please help

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Deb

I'm sorry, this is a forum for foot related problems, please direct your question to a dietitian.

Chris

1
Posted by: just | 2009-04-15

Dearest deb what does this have to do with feet.foot you walk on food you eat.this is a foot expert.try talking to the diet expert

Reply to just