Posted by: Brian Rankin | 2012-02-03

Unable to focus on my computer screen after lunch

Hi, Im a 49 year old male. I have been wearing glasses, nearsighted. About 4 years ago I got bi-focals, age thing I believe.
The last week or so I have been having problems focusing on my computer screen after lunch. I find I have to tilt my head back so that I look through the bottom part of my galsses. This gives me a sore neck and headache.
For lunch I have a salad, lettuce, carrot, small tomatoes, cranberries, goji, almond nuts, basil pesto, sunflower &  sesame seeds.
The medication I am on - concor, clipidogrel, crestor, asprin and concerta.
What could cause this? Should I see a doctor or optician?

The change in refraction is most probably due to age and I suggest that you consult an opthalmologist for an examination and treatment.