Question
Posted by: lvj | 2008/06/09

unable to fall pregnant

me and my husband has been trying for a baby for quite some time now i have been told that i have polycystic ovaries and have had a D+C before I have slowly been losing some weight but have been unable t6o conceive is there mabey any suggestions or any natural fertility drugs available on the market.thank you

Dear Ivj
I do not know of any natural fertility drugs that will help your condition of polycystic ovarian syndrome. You need to find out if you are ovulating with this condition of PCO, if however you are ovulating and have still not conceived then it is important for you to find out if there are in addition to PCO any other contributing factors for your difficulty in falling pregnant. Amongst others this would include checking your husband’s sperm as well as patency of your fallopian tubes.

1
Posted by: jj | 2008/06/11

Hi me & my fiancee have been tryin to be pregnant for about a year now is there any possibility that i might conceive?pls help

Reply to jj