Question
Posted by: 1st time mama | 2010/05/27

Unable to fall asleep by himself

HI, my son is 10 months old and he is unable to fall asleep by himself except when we drive. OTherwise i have to pick him up and physically rock him to sleep and that still takes forever. He does have reflux but we are treating that. So how do i get him to fall asleep by himself? I am a petite woman and he is a big boy, he is getting very heavy too. Please help!!

Expert ImageSleep Expert

There are a number of techniques. It would be best for you to discuss this with your pediatrician, so that he can find the best way for you to deal with the problem.

1
Posted by: Sleep expert | 2010/05/28

Reply to Sleep expert