Question
Posted by: worried | 2010/01/13

unable to cum

I am a 30 year old guy, and have only had sex twice in my life, obce at 26, and again a few days back. The problem I am having is that I am unable to cum whilst having sex. Is there something wrong with me? Could this cause a problem when I finally get married?

You may have an ejaculatory problem which can be due to medical and psychological factors. The commonest cause of retarded or no ejaculation that we see in practice is excessive masturbation and religious or cultural factors .If you are excessively masturbating it would be advisable to stop .I would advice you to seek the attention of a medical practitioner/urologist/sexologist to exclude any underlying conditions.

2
Posted by: anon | 2010/01/13

you got a thing for men my man

Reply to anon
Posted by: anon | 2010/01/13

Do you go soft or do you just stay hard al the time?
How logn did thje " session"  last?

Reply to anon