Question
Posted by: Worried | 2010/01/13

Unable to cum

I am a 30 year old guy, and have only had sex twice in my life, obce at 26, and again a few days back. The problem I am having is that I am unable to cum whilst having sex. Is there something wrong with me? Could this cause a problem when I finally get married?

Well, clearly it's a worry for you at present, rather than a problem as such. And with so few acual sexual experiences, your ability to function in a way you'd find satisfactory in such situations is hard to assess, You don't mention masturbation, which is of course a very common and healthy sexual activity and the ultimate in safe sex. Often one finds someone can cum satisfactorily in masturbation, but may have some problems when having sex with someone else, and then the problem lies not in their plumbing, but in perhaps some psychological inhibitions and concerns about intimacy with other people.
Exploring such issues with a good normal psychologist, especially of the CBT ( Cognitive-Bheaviour Therapy ) form, can usually help you to sort this out before long

3

Maybe wrong expert but very true CS. That could defintely be part of the problem.

Posted by: worried | 2010/01/13

sorry wrong expert....

Reply to worried