Question
Posted by: BYRON | 2008/10/13

UN-DECIDED NOW I AM STUCK

Hellio there Shrinky,

' Tis nice to be bck after a long time, Any hoioo! here is my story.

You see, last year my wife and I decided to go to JHB my wife in search of work and better opportunities, Well we only lasted 10 months, it' s becos I got very depressed, couldn' t find a job and wife only was working, I forced her to leave and come back to durban. We back in Durban now since October LAST YEAR, and I want to make the move again. I started a handyman business and seems like jozie is where the money is. Here is Durban, well lets say not as good. Now my wife does' t want to move, we constatnly fight all the time.

I know I am a confused person, but do u think moving back up will be a good idea. Things in Durban especially business wise, there are too many scavanges....here...

The real reason I ALSO CAME back was because of my friends, And until recently found out they were a bunch of assholes sponging of me...

I feel so bad beco' s my wife is at the centre of all this I feel so sorry for her.. really I do...

What do other readers think pls help me understand this

It sounds as though the first move to Joburg was partly an unrealistic attempt to solve personal problems by geography therapy, which usually doesnt work. And the secodn move, back to Durban was probably more of the same. Would some sessions of marriage counselling help to both sort out the main interpersonal issues, and maybe heklp also to make more realistic plans, including deciding about the move you are contemplating ?

1
Posted by: ME | 2008/10/13

I think you are being unfair to your wife. Maybe you should leave her behind in the meantime, give her sometime to think about it. Sooner or later she will join you, I mean wives hardly live without their husbands.

Reply to ME