Question
Posted by: lady. | 2009/11/21

um

I have this problem. i know this sick. can not sleep or walk becacuse i know there is is this thing between my legs and i masturbating myself all the time. i can' t sleep at night because i have this tick between my legs

um. Excessive masturbation can cause local problems, mainly relating to irritation. But what's important is that it usually indicates other problems such as stress and anxiety, for which you are using masturbation as a temporary tension-reliever. See a good shrink fo a proper and full assessment, and rather deal directly with whatever other problems are troubling you, so you can get masturbation back into proportion, less frequent but more enjoyable for that

2
Posted by: um | 2009/11/22

f i go see a shrink what will he/she think? they will think i am weird

Reply to um