Question
Posted by: Rien | 2010/11/12

Ultima1

Hi you guys, I am on the meal repalcement shake Ultima1, any one had any good or bad results from it.

Dear Rien
I hope some of the other Readers who have used Ultima 1 as a meal replacement shake will give you feedback on this product. Check the energy content of a serving (with or without fat-free milk) to see if it provides more than 2100 kJ, because if you are trying to lose weight your energy intake for the day should be about 6300 kJ per day (i.e. 2100 kJ per meal if you eat 3 meals a day). If the energy content is higher then you may not lose weight.

1

Dear Rien