Question
Posted by: Yusuf | 2010-07-12

Ultima Fat-Away, BurnXpress &  Metobolift

Can you please comment on the use of the 3 products above and their effectiveness and side effects.

Dear Yusuf
Alas I am not able to comment on these 3 slimming products unless you supply me with a list of ingredients for each one. Every week sees the launch of one or more over-the-counter slimming products in SA, so it is impossible to keep up with them all. You can, however, click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then on 'Weight loss' and 'Diet Detective' and compare the list of ingredients of each product with the lists of herbal ingredients and their side-effects and possible benefits regarding weightloss, that are provided on the site.

1
Posted by: DietDoc | 2010-07-12

Dear Yusuf