Posted by: joyce | 2012-11-28

ultima burn xpress

i would like to know if you have any information on this product. i have been trying to find info but can''t get any. i have been on this for about a year and in the beginning when i had it along with the ultima shakes i lost a lot of weight. i then decreased the amount to one to three a day. my weight seemed to be stable but then when i started eating a bit more i put on weight fast. so now i have increased the amount and have to eat even less.

are these pills really safe? also, besides the weight, are there any harmful effects to your mind and body that comes from using these sort of things?

Dear Joyce
I also do not have any information about Ultima Burn Xpress. It is practically impossible to keep up with all the different slimming pills and potions that are launched all the time. However, if you have the list of ingredients of the product (check the label), then you can judge for yourself: If you click on 'Diet & Nutrition' at the top of this page, then on 'Weight Loss' and 'Diet Detective' you can look up the various ingredients to see what side-effects they cause and if they actually contribute to weightloss. You can also assess any diet that accompanies these products. Ask the following questions: a) if the diet contains all the food groups b) if it is not too low in energy, c) If you have to take all kinds of diet pills and potions with the diet. If you need to cut out whole food groups (esp carbohydrates) or if the diet is very low in energy then it is not sensible and well balanced. In your case, you have been taking these pills for so long that I fear you are addicted to them.
If this could be the case, then you need to obtain professional help from a medical dr so that you can stop using them without doing yourself any harm.
Take care