Posted by: Tinkerbell | 2011-10-24

Ultima Brain Fuel

It was recommended to me that I should try Ultima Brainfuel for my 17 year old son (ADD). He starts exams on 10 November and I find he just gets tired too quickly and he also stresses very badly.

I just want to know how safe it is and is there any side effects?
What would you recommend for his daily dosage?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi T

In my opinion you can't go wrong with this - Dosage wise, he can take the full adult dose. You can even consider adding an omega-oil supplement as well.

Posted by: Shady | 2016-02-28

My first day of using brain fuel was like... Let me put this thing to the test but not knowing how I will do that. A day went by, later on the day my manager went with me to the companies safe and at the door he punched the password which was only digits about 8. I was just watching him not even paying attention to the password. An hour or two later I had to go there without his aknowladgement. I just went and typed the password knowing it was going to deny it but was trying my luck. Suprizingly I had the access. Please don't underestimate the power of brain fuel. It gets your mind very active without paying much attention to what you seeing or learning. I'm an Electrica Engineering student and work part-time as an Industrial electrician. My testimony is honest and truth. Thank you everyone

Reply to Shady
Posted by: Alfred | 2016-01-28

Hi there, i think i might have ADD. i am 36. i have been trying to find "something" that will help me focus like everyone around me & also achieve the things people around me are achieving. Have been using a product obtained from dischem: Stress Away & it has all kinds of herbs in it such as bacopa monnieri & other things & it has helped me rather considerably over the past couple of weeks but something is "missing". i also tried Brain fuel & thought of taking the two together after researching about possible interactions & all the sites i went to had nothing adverse to report. i took the brain fuel in the morning & felt awesome but started feeling really tired latish in the afternoon. i then took a stress away & what happened was: Started feeling a type of pressure starting @ the very top of my head. It started to spread downward rather slowly. It was like a major migraine but without any pain, just a really pronounced pressure sensation which then expanded toward my eyes & then to my teeth. It felt as though my teeth were being pushed out from inside *(pressure sensation) So my whole head later felt as though it was deep under water & under lots of pressure. Wasn't painful just really annoying & only went away after sleeping through the night & was gone the next morning. What can that be?, Can it be the interaction of the various herbs in stress away & brain fuel? The reason why i am asking this, is because i have had this brain pressure phenomena happen before middle last year sometime & i had taken nothing @ the time.

Reply to Alfred
Posted by: sepidehakram | 2016-01-19

Hi everyone, I do hope my post gets read and hopefully helps somebody along the line with the same issue.I will never forget the help of DR GHANDI who render help to me in my marital life. I have been married for 4 years now. Myself and husband love each other very dearly . After 3 years of our marriage my Husband suddenly change he was having an affair with a lady,I notice it and tried all i can to become more womanly but it got even worst.I seeked for professional and family help to no avail.My husband came home one day and left me and the kids, at this time i was confuse not knowing what to do again because i have lost my husband and my marriage too. Fortunately enough i was surfing the net when an ad popped up. I saw someone sharing her testimony on how DR GHANDI helped her out with her marital problems so i contacted the email of DR GHANDI to seek help.I told him my problem and i was told to be calm that i have come to the right place that i should fill some information concerning my self i did after 30 minute he called me again congratulating me that my problems will be solve within two days. he told me what went wrong with my husband and how it happen.that they will restored my marriage but i will make a free donation to their TEMPLE home anything of my might DR GHANDI told me. To my greatest surprise my husband came to my office three days later begging me on his knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive him, i quickly ask him up that i have forgiven him.Friends your case is not too hard why don't you give DR GHANDI a try. He does surprises because i know he will also bring back your HUSBAND OR WIFE. contact him via { } call or whatsapp DR GHANDI ON or +27748683316 or visit

Reply to sepidehakram
Posted by: ruvz | 2015-11-23

I'm taking 2 capsules a day. I never got tired. Its really amazing. Its even more potent than energy drinks.

Reply to ruvz

May I give my 14 year old son the full adult dose?

I have been using this tablets for two weeks and they are excellent, in my life I tried lots of energy tablets they never helped me, also my 14 year old daughter she enjoys them.

Posted by: Talita Dingiswayo | 2014-07-10

can you give Ultima brain fuel together with Ritalin and omega 3 to a 13 year old who has ADHD?

Reply to Talita Dingiswayo

Is ultima brain fuel safe to use in pregnancy

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)

No it has Folic acid

Posted by: kuhle | 2013-11-05

how does this ultima brain fuel works what does it do to make you focus do you pass your school work and etc?

Reply to kuhle
Posted by: pharmacist | 2011-10-25

Hi T

Reply to pharmacist