Posted by: Anon | 2008-11-11

Ulsanic in pregnancy

I am 25 weeks pregnant and was suggested by my GP that I use Ulsanic whilst pregnant. I used Lansoloc on a chronic basis before i fell pregnant
I am REALLY suffering with what feels like heartburn / indigestion. I can only eat once a day, it' s so bad. It feels like whatever I eat pushes up into my throat

Is the Ulsanic (one twice a day) safe?

Yes it is safe in pregnancy.

Im pregnant for 9 weeks and it feels like strong heartburn pain that I can't get rid of even with Ulsanic... No meds help for me at all please help me. I feel so hungry but cant eat!

Posted by: Dr atif | 2015-09-21

Hello doctors I am doctor Atif Now i am doing housejob in local hospital Please help me with the medicine which used in pregnancy Send me their brand names also Thank you so much

Reply to Dr atif