Question
Posted by: stemmerm | 2009-07-17

ulceration

Does it mean if u had the ulceration on your penis that is sti or hiv infection although you have been using condom with your partner for quite sometime.I had ask my friend who is the student Dr and said if had headache ,abdominal discomfort and that ulceration it maybe hiv infection irrespective of usage of condom

none of the above are symptoms of HIV - unless in ts terminal phase. Ulceration of the penis is neaarly always and STI unless caused by trauma - see a real doc and get some tests done if you are worried about HIV