Question
Posted by: Sensible | 2010/11/22

UK tourist murder

Dear Prof
The murder of British tourist Anni Dewani clearly does not add-up. Somehow I believe that you already sense the outcome of this. I think that excellent psychiatrists have a " sixth sense" . After the trial is over, would you please send us your piece about the whole thing? Thanks.

Well, now, it is clear from the mysterious leaks and rumours circulating, and the peculiar absence of what would usually be routine information from the police, that something is distinctly odd here. Off for the husband to have left the country so soon, rather than staying around to help with the investigation, for instance. As for doing an article, that's up to our editors, but I sense there may be an interesting topic lurking here !
What a beautiful woman she was !

5
Posted by: LL | 2010/11/25

huh? what has beauty got to do with it.....you saying its allright to kill an average-looking chick?

Reply to LL
Posted by: Kate | 2010/11/23

Yes, please never come back we don''t need you here.
People are allowed there opinions so please!

Reply to Kate
Posted by: nevercomeback | 2010/11/22

So this forum is also a gossip hub? not only are you slandering a man who just had his wife slaughtered in this " beautiful"  land but you seem to be approching the entire situation as if its a form of enterainment.

clearly enough said.

Reply to nevercomeback
Posted by: Latoya | 2010/11/22

She was extremely beautiful, you would never thought somebody would do anything to her. I am so following that story with my all. if it is true the husband did it, which i still cannot believe, it is sad for him to come and do it in our beautiful country, yes we do have crime, but why escalate it even further.

Reply to Latoya

What a beautiful woman she was !