Posted by: Manyokola | 2009-03-04

I would like to get opinion from on the difference between the guy who circumsize and the one who didnt circumsize. Does it really make a difference on your sexual performance.

There is no difference on sexual 'performance' between circumcised and uncircumcised men. Erections are linked to factors like the blood supply to the penis, sexual stimulation and hormonal factors.

Posted by: Anon | 2009-03-31

Be very careful about NOCIRC. This one sided factless liar knows nothing about the benefits of circumcision to you and your partner. He is trying to scare you. Fact is that circumcised men have much better and more varied sex lives and have way less chances of developing STDs and HIV. This NOCIRC guy will NOT TELL YOU that the foreskin is a dark moist piece of skin that allows HIV to enter into a man' s body when it covers his glans as its always moist. Scientific evidence has proven on multiple occasions that this happens. If you arouse a woman correctly, then you dont need a foreskin for the mechanical function as he states above. What is saying there is that you are moving in and out of your own foreskin with much less movement inside a woman' s vagina. Last I checked, every woman that I have made love to want to feel a man' s penis sliding in and out of her vagina. Many I know will not make love to an uncircumcised guy for that reason. This guys last statement is nothing but his scare tactic. ITS A BIG LIE. Circumcised men and the women they make love to have GREAT, trouble free sex lives. DO NOT LISTEN TO this rubbish that is claimed by NOCIRC. They have no clue about reality. Even the Sexologist' s statement disputes the trash posted by NOCIRC regarding that last statement.

Posted by: NOCIRC-SA | 2009-03-05

Circumcision destroys very sensitive sections contained in the foreskin. The ridged band (rim) and the frenular delta are very sensitive and contribute significantly to sexual pleasure.

The foreskin also protects and moistens the head. When circumcised the head skin becomes thick and less sensitive.

The foreskin also provides a mechanical function during intercourse through the gliding action.

Circumcision significantly alters the very functioning and structure of the penis. The penis and vagina are designed by nature to work as they were designed. By cutting, you are altering the basic mechanical and sensory pleasure for both parties.

Reply to NOCIRC-SA