Question

UIF

Just want to thank you for all the advise that you always giving, it is appreciated!

In 2002 i was retreched but never claimed for UIF because I was young &  didn''t know I had to go and claim. 2003 got a job &  resigned in 2006 &  got another job and resigned in 2007. I was at home for 2 years and when i went back to work I was on contract for 3months last year and it ended. This year i also worked as a contract worker for 6months( all different companies). Will I be entitled for UIF for the contracts (I was contributing) and for the retrenchment?

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

RE: UIF

You should be entitled to UIF because they don't scrap your previous record.