Question
Posted by: Bernice | 2010/11/29

UID

Apparently you need to have your period in order for the UID to be inserted. I have gone off Nuisterate and do not get my period. Could I take an oral contraceptive in order to bring about my period? I cannot afford to go to a Gynae for this, although they are able to dilate me. Marie Stopes does the IUD but does not dilate you. What can I do? Thanks.

You should not need to be dilated to insert an IUCD, unless it is a Mirena where this is sometimes necessary. You could take the Pill to bring on a period.

1
Posted by: Bernice | 2010/11/29

I meant IUD :-)

Reply to Bernice