Question
Posted by: lala | 2010/01/19

uhm help

I don’ t know what’ s going on i go to the loo a lot 5 times sometimes more in 5 hours (is this normal)
I did a pregnancy test a week ago it was negative, but my nipples was sore now my boobs are getting painful, i can’ t drink too much coffee 4 cups I’ m nauseous, since Monday I’ m over tired.
I was on the injection and left it in November 2009 on the 1st of January i had spotting but was not a flow just this now and then spotting and very irritating it was too little to use anything. I feel like doing nothing.
It seems my stomach area is swollen but i really can’ t tell.
This is all new to me and i do not know what to do

The frequent urination could be a bladder infection or irritable bladder. Coffee also causes you to pass more urine, so cut down on this. Your other symptoms could be your body adjusting to stopping the Nuristerate. It should settle down with time.

5
Posted by: Lala | 2010/01/21

No i left it in November, November the 11 i was suppose to go and never went for it.

Reply to Lala

Posted by: T | 2010/01/20

are you on any other contraceptive now?

Reply to T
Posted by: lala | 2010/01/19

Taken a preg test a week ago (was negative). not yet a blood test, should i take one again? as those are the only things thats funny with me i cry alot also coz im kinda scared there is something els wrong WHAT MUST I DO :-(

Reply to lala
Posted by: A | 2010/01/19

Have you taken a pregnancy test? or been for a blood test?

Reply to A