Question
Posted by: lala | 2010/01/19

uhm help

I don’ t know what’ s going on i go to the loo a lot 5 times sometimes more in 5 hours (is this normal)
I did a pregnancy test a week ago it was negative, but my nipples was sore now my boobs are getting painful, i can’ t drink too much coffee 4 cups I’ m nauseous, since Monday I’ m over tired.
I was on the injection and left it in November 2009 on the 1st of January i had spotting but was not a flow just this now and then spotting and very irritating it was too little to use anything. I feel like doing nothing.
It seems my stomach area is swollen but i really can’ t tell.
This is all new to me and i do not know what to do

Hallo Lala
You may have a urine tract infection. Please go to the doctor for an examination and urine test?

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/01/19

Hallo Lala

Reply to cyberdoc