Question
Posted by: Fahid | 2012/07/10

uhhh

what to do against bad smelling feed

I guess I'd look for a different supplier of better quality feed. Seriously, though, I'm guessing you mean Feet.
This should be a question addressed to my colleague here in H24, the GP. Good response from Lisa. Firstly, wash the feet daily or even more often if needed, dry them well, and prefer cotton socks or similarly absorbant socks to nylon. Change socks daily, and wash them well. Have at least 2 or 3 pairs of shoes, and rotate them, wearing a different pair each day.
Part depends on local weather - where your feet get wet, either from very hot humid weather, or from walking in soggy rain and snow, dry them off as soon as possible, and stuff the shoes with newspaper and let them dry out thoroughly.
Bicarb is cheap and easily obtained, and sprinkled into the shoe, helps. There are some products sold at pharmacies that are similar but may also contain a mild antiseptic to kill any smell-producing germs. Similarly you could try anti-perspirant spray on the feet ( which are designed to stop sweating, rather than deodorants which are aimed more at smell, and their scents may cause skin irritation. )
If your feet, and maybe also armpits and possibly elsewhere, are excessively sweaty, consult a specialist Dermatologist ( a skin specialist ) for assessmen and advice, as there are various methods they can use to help reduce excessive sweating

4
Posted by: Liza | 2012/07/11

@Fahid, you can try and pull me down all you want. I just got a phonecall from my ex-maid telling me what a great life she''s been able to build for herself thanks to my help and encouragement...

Reply to Liza
Posted by: Fahid | 2012/07/11

@ Cybershrink: Duhhh I mean feet. You can think? right?

@ Liza: Wow...genius advice, but leave to the big guys now, okay...

Reply to Fahid
Posted by: Liza | 2012/07/11

Change cooks?

Seriously - I think you meant feet? There can be many reasons why feet smell. Sometimes it''s your socks - nylon socks don''t absorb the moisture like cotton socks do. Sometimes it''s because you wear the same pair of shoes every day and they don''t get to dry out properly during the night causing a breeding ground for smelly bacteria. If the shoes smell, it would help to throw in a tablespoon full of bicarbonate of soda powder into the shoe and shake it around so that it clings to the insides of the whole shoe. Then let it dry out well before wearing again. Sometimes it''s because your feet sweat more than it should, in which case it would help to spray your feet with anti-perspirant(not deodorant) every morning and change socks during the day. In the end you just want to keep your feet as dry as possible all the time. That way there is no breeding ground for the bacteria that cause the smell.

Good Luck
Liza

Reply to Liza