Posted by: spoonkie | 2009-02-13

Ugly red spots on legs

Please help! I have horrible red spots on my legs which usually come after I spend a long time on my feet. My feet usually swell and the red spots appear. These spots disappear when I put my feet up. The problem is that some of them do not clear up but start to turn black. Right now my legs have black spots which don'  t seem to go away. I am currently not on any medication. Please help before the black spots become permanent.

Dear Spoonkie

Thank you for visiting

I recommend that you make an appointment with a general surgeon for an examination and in order for him/her to evaluate the vascular status of your legs. Once this is determined, treatment can be initiated.

Posted by: spoonkie | 2009-02-16

Thank you. Will try that.

Reply to spoonkie