Question
Posted by: Mimmy | 2009-02-12

Ugly marks on body

My daughter is 15 years, she had rash under her arms wich left her under arms stained. Her under arms are now black and she cant wear sleaveless tops or boobtube dresses. I tried Bio and Tissue iol but its not helping. She also has some sore marks on her legs wich are not nice for girl her age. I dont know what else to try because this really depresses her and she even wears stockings to school regardless of the weather, please help me, i dont like seeing my daughter so sad, anything that will remove the sore marks and stained under arms, thank you

Dear Mimmy
Please take her to a dermatologist for treatment. Although there are a lot of "skin lighting" creams on the market, these are dangerous and an actually aggravate the problem. The dermatologist will be able to treat the marks with laser or a prescription of medication that would suit her type of skin.