Question
Posted by: Busie | 2011/09/23

U

Dear Doctor

I just foundout that i''m having an urticaria allergy, i went to the GP and they made the blood test and thy found nothing in my blood but then again last week another GP told that i''m having the above name allergy. These spots keep coming and going and they dont leave not even a mark or spot.

Please help what the cos of this allergy its a new thing for me since now i just got married i never had it before. Can i be able to treat it?

Busie Dear Busie Thank you for your question and sorry to hear about your urticaria. Unfortunately your question is not my field of expertise. Could I please ask that you post your question for a DERMATOLOGIST to answer? Thanks for your question.

Expert ImageDementia and Alzheimer’s Expert

Dear Busie Thank you for your question and sorry to hear about your urticaria. Unfortunately your question is not my field of expertise. Could I please ask that you post your question for a DERMATOLOGIST to answer? Thanks for your question.