Question
Posted by: Tanaka Pawa | 2010/10/04

tyricten tables

If one person is taking the tyricten tables which type of disease she will be surfaring with?

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

if you have been prescribed conventional meds please discuss this with your GP or doctor.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie

11
Posted by: Jabu | 2016/01/09

Can tyricten course any medical changes or condition if I took them without been affected by sexual virus

Reply to Jabu
Posted by: mara | 2013/11/04

is these tablets HIV prevention

Reply to mara
Posted by: mara | 2013/11/04

What is tyricten used for

Reply to mara
Posted by: Baion | 2013/08/12

Case 1: One doesn't necessarily takes these tablets if suffering from specific disease. For example, in my case, after a condom broke in the middle of the sexual intercourse, as a Post Exposure Prevention measure, the doctor prescribed me these tablets although the results were negative. Case 2: I believe that these are also given to people who are HIV positive.

Reply to Baion
Posted by: Adult Dating | 2011/02/01

I congratulate, this brilliant idea is necessary just by the way

Reply to Adult Dating
Posted by: nondi | 2011/01/22

Good day

My Doctor had prescribed truvada for me and for the pharmarcy has been delivery it up until last month when they changed to Tyricten tablets and my Doctor never mentioned any change of medication,will this have any negative impact on my cd4 or not.

Reply to nondi | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/02/12

HI Nondo Tyrictine is a generic medicine for Truvada they all do the same thing is just that generic medicine are cheaper than the original medicine

Posted by: gugu | 2010/11/11

what are the side effects are using this tables

Reply to gugu
Posted by: phio | 2010/11/09

arvs hiv aids

Reply to phio
Posted by: phio | 2010/11/09

arvs hiv aids

Reply to phio
Posted by: phio | 2010/11/09

arvs hiv aids

Reply to phio