Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/08/13

Typical

I will apologise for my post Black People

But may I please state that I do not see how my post was a racist one. For some other reason it turned into one which to my I find to be so typical. Why must everything turn racist the way it did.

I do not despise black people at all nor am I a racist. Why are people so narrow minded?

All I pointed out was the wrong phone numbers and no it is not a big deal. I find it rather amusing that it happens every single day and how is it that you can send to a wrong number from a cellphone. Are the numbers not saved on you phone then?? Seriously now people I blame you for turning it into a racist post.

Whenever you make sweeping statements about other people based on a single characteristic, it is prejudice ( pre-judging ). Whenever you say "All Blacks do this or that" --- that's racist ; saying "All Whites are X or Y " is racist ; saying "All Gays do this" is homophobic and sexually prejudiced ; saying "All Women.. ", or "All Men" is sexist. Saying "Old People Y or Z " is Ageist, and so on.
Atually, it may not be prejudice on your part so much as an inability to think sensibly, or to base conclusions on the actual facts. YOu seem, for instance, to assume that veyone who makes a cellphone call is responding to a call to them, and therefore should be able to just automaically reply to the right number. Don't you think people actually cometimes dial a new cel number, and may even be given the wrong number, as well as mis-dialling ?

5
Posted by: Red | 2009/08/13

K this cannot be boring. You are interested in this post otherwise you would not have replied. DUH

Reply to Red
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/08/13

See what I mean.

No you shut up K.

Posted by: K | 2009/08/13

SHUT UP! THIS IS SO BORING, KEEP YOUR TO OPINIONS TO YOURSELF, WE DON' T NEED PEOPLE LIKE YOU IN OUR COUNTRY!

Reply to K
Posted by: Anon 2 | 2009/08/13

Totally agree with you

Reply to Anon 2
Posted by: Anon 2 | 2009/08/13

Totally agree with you

Reply to Anon 2