Question

Type of a lady

There are these ladies who are not so hot, maybe with some spectacles, they normally look down on themselves, but at the same time they're not dirty, they take good care of themselves.

They dont think that they're attractive. They say these kind of ladies are so good in bed, Is it true?

Please advise.

In the first place sexuality is not equal to being 'hot or sexy'. Not all girls who have spectacles look down on themselves. Very few ladies however think of themselves as attractive - the majority will change something if they have a chance. Luckily a big number of the ladies you describe, is also intelligent and will not fall for exploitation of a male with unkind intentions. Good sex is always better if it is in secure and committed relationship where both feel free to 'let go".
What is 'good in bed'? From my experience a lady is only 'good in bed' if she has a skilled lover!

8
Posted by: agta | 2010/08/27

i agree with a sexologist,my husbnd &  i lov and enjoy our sex its only beacoz of the way we do it,we comfortable with eachother and we both hav differences when it comz to it we share them and we verry gud,evrytime its lyk-its a 1st time i love him & his away for 2moths im going insane now,imis him terable

Reply to agta
Posted by: APACHE | 2010/08/26

LADIES whether you wear specs ,have long hair ,curly hair ,wear a office suite or dress or whatever ,should not make them anymore attractive or not ,They are all beautiful creations of God .Men should treat them with respect and appreciation .

Reply to APACHE
Posted by: Lady man | 2010/08/26

Hi Anon

The ladies are not the problem. It is your attitude towards them that is the problem. I always say treat woman the way she wants to be treated and you will (us men) will be surprise to see what a woman will be willing to do for us.

So take a look in the mirror and change yourself.

Reply to Lady man
Posted by: stan | 2010/08/25

Idiot

Reply to stan
Posted by: Woman | 2010/08/25

I am impressed to see so many REAL men answering this! Skill has nothing to do with looks. You seem a bit shallow also for thinking that glasses=bad looks=bad in bed. In actual fact glasses=bad eyesight. And what kind of people do you hang out with that cleanliness is the exception and not the rule.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: XXX | 2010/08/25

A bit immature to think that this is the case,a woman''s looks have nothing to do with her ability in the bed.You are basically implying that a good looking woman does not have to try to hard (in bed) as she can rely on her looks! Somehow I doubt that.
From personal experience,looks have had nothing to do with her performance in bed.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Bozo | 2010/08/25

All ladies are good in bed, it all depends on the skills of their lovers.

Reply to Bozo
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/08/25

Reply to sexologist