Question
Posted by: LAYZO | 2008/08/11

Two wombs n cant get pregnant

hii 29yrs in 2005 i was ready to start family i went to a doctor for checkup to see if everything was fine before getting pregnant i was told that i' ve got two wombs 1 fallopean tube in each womb,the doctor also mentioned that he was happy about the way i produce eggs he also said i' ve got a cyst of which he removed it.he said i can fall pregnat but it is more likely that i will get miscarage because of these 2 wombs, i have never used contraceptives like pills or injection in my life,i' ve been trying to fall pregnant since 2005 april till now nothing has happened im

i woul like to know what are my chances of falling pregnant with this kind of a problem ,are the any procedures that can be done so that i can fall pregnant. please help with advises im scared and im not getting any younger

Having two wombs does not usually stop you from falling pregnant. It may be that there is another problem. I would suggest that you see a fertility expert.