Question
Posted by: Bob' s Girlfriend | 2009/10/27

Two times twice

Hi Cs

I was wondering why I always have to do more than one thing at a time and why i am always in a rush.

I cannot just sit and watch tv it will drive me insane. I have to watch and read, or watch and do a crossword or watch and play a game on phone or laptop.

Sometimes I have to go back and do things because i am always in a rush. I am always first at a meeting or appointment. Ready hours before, get extremely impatient and irritated with people who do not know there time.

Thanks as always

Personality ? Some of us are generally rather active, and some are not. I've generally been a multi-tasker, and it doesn't seem to have harmed me so far. Now, if you tend to rush to the point of doing things less well that you could, and so that you need to re-do them, then this is inefficient rushing, and poor time management

1