Posted by: Zubi | 2009-02-22

Two Timer

Dear Cyber Shrink

I have been having problems with my wife a few years ago. I got so fed up not her listening to what I have to say that I started an Affair with a another married women who was also having problems.

I have three beautiful children whom I love dearly. For their sake I want to end the affair but do not know how to tell my Mistress.

We have had no sexual encounters.

I have committed wrong and cannot handle the stress of the affair.

Kindly assist as to how I can end the affair without hurting her feelings.

How does having the affair solve any of your problems, rather than creating a new layer of problems ? Why didn't you get into marriage counselling long ago ? Why not try it now ?