Question
Posted by: Am I crazy | 2009-04-21

two pills at the same ?

I have been using Nordette from aug 2007 to aug 2008 and I have lost 12 kgs without lifting a finger or changing my diet and I was very thrilled with that .So I decided to switch to Ginette cause its good for skin .After I started using Ginette my breasts
grew bigger .I was even more happy .But then I have picked up 7 kgs on Ginette .so I was wondering can I use both pills ? Nordette for the weight and Ginette for the skin and breasts ? I really love my BIG breasts Doc .Is IT SAFE AND HEALTHY ? Please tell me its safe ....please .is

No, you cannot use both together. You will have lots of side effects from all the hormones.