Question
Posted by: Afric | 2008/08/28

Two cats died within 2 weeks

Please help, our two cats died within 2 weeks. The Vets could not find what is wrong with them after they stopped eating and were for 4 days each on a drip. We are waiting for the autopsy
Any idea what went wrong? No Cat flue, no feline Aids, nothing could be found

Dear Afric

Sorry, I am not psychic.

3
Posted by: Carol | 2008/08/29

Not perhaps tick bite fever???

My vet told me that it is something vets often dont check for because its uncommon for cats to get it ?

Reply to Carol
Posted by: Afric | 2008/08/28

Thanks Chill,

I will let you know. We will not have the result before the beginning of next week. I was told that no poisoning was involved....
I will keep you informed via this web site

Reply to Afric
Posted by: Chill | 2008/08/28

Very sad story - unfortunately only the autopsy results will tell you what happened. It certainly sounds like something either infectious, or environment-specific - ie, something toxic they may have eaten or been exposed to.

Let us know the outcome - this may help others.

Reply to Chill