Question

Twitter

I am sorry to do this to you CS as I know this has nothing to do with you but I don' t know where else to ask if anyone knows how twitter works?

My husband seems to have joined and I see on his email all these woman wanting to " follow"  him.

I don' t know the names and I am worried that he is looking for someone else.

Sounds more like the Pied Piper.
Maybe others know --- and presumably you're not asking for programming code, but whether there's some way for you to identify those he tweets to ? I gather, as twitter has just found its sole useful function in enabling opressed Iranians to communicate with the outside world, that this may be very difficult.
Apart from finding the entire concept unattractive, I could never embrace such a silly technology with such a silly name. Tweet, indeed. Now in the slang of an older generation, a "twit" was a follish person, as was a twerp. Tweet is surely the latest version

2
Posted by: annie | 2009-06-22

hi there

if you are worried then you must join twitter and he will see you get followed and then it will be a worry on both sides.

annie

Reply to annie
Posted by: Liza | 2009-06-18

Don' t worry too much. They just want to hear what he has to say. If he has a cheating history however, there are a lot of other warning signs without looking at every insignificant tweet.

Reply to Liza