Question
Posted by: HELPP | 2010/01/28

Twitching sensation

Hi I am a 24 year old male and everytime after gym i have sweat in the gym, I get something that feels like muscles twitching, but i get the sensation on my face. is this normal or is it maybe because my face is irritated my sweating in the gym.

the more i sweat the more more sensation i get after gym, but it doesn' t happen immediately, but only after I have dried up.

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

you can try using magnesium tablets. when you exercise your demand of magnesium increases. Also make sure when you wipe your face that the towel was not used on the equipment, to prevent the spreading of sweat from some one else on your face.

Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za