Question
Posted by: AJ | 2012-10-08

Twitching /Jumping eye lid

I have been experiencing a twitching / jumping right eye lids for some time now. I do wear specs and had my eyes tested at the beginning of the year and do take regular breaks from the PC. This also happen when I am driving. I find it most irritating and that it''s only happening on the right side.
There is no distortion on my vision in that eye.
Should I see my optometrist again? or is there more to it?

AJ

AJ

The most common cause for eye twitching is tiredness and eye dryness. Ensure that you get enough sleep and you can use Tears Naturale regularly. A good supplement to alleviate the eye twitch will be Slow Mag.

1
Posted by: Sue | 2014-02-28

Old wifes tale Right eye twiching bad news

Reply to Sue