Question
Posted by: Candice | 2011/03/22

Twitching eye driving me crazy

I have and have had a twitching left eye for the last month. It comes and goes, but it is driving me up the wall. Please advise what can cause this and what I can do to make it stop. PLEASE!!!

Hallo Candice
It is caused by a muscle spasm of the face. Try a muscle relaxant like Norflex 1 three times a day (if you are not allergic to it and may use it - read package insert first) and a warm face cloth on the area to relax the muscle

2
Posted by: Sue | 2011/03/22

I get that quite often - it is apparently caused by stress and will usually go after a good nights sleep. A muscle relaxant before bed also helps. If you are stressed all the time, it could be aggravating it, so that it carries on for longer. I find something like Biral helps when you are feeling under pressure and anxious.

Reply to Sue
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/03/22

Hallo Candice