Question
Posted by: Lina | 2011/02/23

twitching eye

Dear Doc, I have been sufferong from a ywitchinh left eyre for a few months. First it was now and then, then everytime after a sneez but recently its nearly every day. this morning it twitched for over an hour. i douffer from hypertension and have been on meds for 6 years now, i am 32 is there something I can do about the twitching or can it be because of the high blood pressure.

Hallo Lina
It may be caused by overexertion of the eye muscles. Try using a muscle relaxant like Norflex, and put a warm wet facecloth on the eye to relax the muscles when it twitches. Ensure that you get enough sleep and that you rest your eyes every now and then if you work on a computer the whole day.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/02/23

Hallo Lina