Question
Posted by: Guest | 2008/06/03

Twitches, Tics - Face Pulls

I have had enough!! It is so embarrassing and I am a professional adult - i simply cannot put up with this anymore. my doctor put me on ATTIVAN and they dont always help - some days im not twitchy - some days i am - horrid situation.
also, i have been on luvox for the past 10 years - do i need to be re-evatuated and have new medication re-prescribed. my situation has changed ten-fold since i was first diagnosed - maybe there is a better med on the market - maybe im no longer and OCD person, i still have anxiety...

what do you suggest

Ativan is NOT a recognized treatment for tics and abnormal movements. It is a sedative tranquiollizer which can cause dependency problems Best to see a good psychiatrist or psychologist for a proper assessment and treatment, as it is possible to UNlearn this bad habit, as well as getting off the drug

1
Posted by: peppa | 2008/06/03

attivan? how much do u take and when? attivan claps me into next week!

Reply to peppa