Question
Posted by: lilm | 2011-01-12

Twins(a Boy and a girl) or a Boy most importantly

Pls help i need to get a twin(a boy and a girl) or most importantly a male child.I''ve been on PregnacareConception for about 4 days now.Pls how do i go about it,i and my hubby have been having sex almost everyday?

Dear Lilm

The only certain or definite way of ensuring the gender of a conception is to do pre-implantation genetic testing (PGD). This involves going through the process of in-vitro fertilization and testing embryos independently for their gender and transferring only the required embryos back in to the womb. However, the use of gender selection on a purely social basis or without adequate medical indication is deemed unethical and should be best avoided. There is no guaranteed method of ensuring a twin pregnancy even through fertility treatment such as IVF, ICSI or insemination.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

3
Posted by: Irritable | 2011-02-01

Some people are trying to have a baby, it doesn''t matter the gender. kids are not suppose to be surity to your existence, I hope you are granted the loot you are requesting, but life does not work like that. you sure don''t sound like you want a baby..... more of a desparate house wife!!!

Reply to Irritable
Posted by: Noname | 2011-01-12

You only have a 3% chance of falling pregnant with twins. This sounds a little absurd and im wondering what your reason is for wanting " particularly a boy" . Any other normal infertile woman begs for just one chance to have one baby irrespective of gender. interesting....

Reply to Noname
Posted by: lilm | 2011-01-12

I have since today being having a tingly feeling at the left lower part of my stomach,could i be pregnant already?

Reply to lilm