Question
Posted by: del | 2010/08/16

twins not sleeping

I need some help, I''ve got 11 month old twins and me and my husband is at breaking point. They are extremely bad sleepers, we are up 7-10 times a night. They''ve never slept through or more than 3-4 hours at a time. They are in a good routine day and night eat well and is healthy babies.

Do you have any advice that can help us?

We are considering doing sleep training?

Expert ImageSleep Expert

Essentially they need to learn that, while it is OK to wake at night, it is not OK to wake everyone else.

I'm not sure what "sleep training" comprises, but you can discuss it with your pediatrician - she should be able to advise you about the specifics of your particular case.

1
Posted by: Sleep expert | 2010/08/17

Reply to Sleep expert