Question
Posted by: Alice | 2012/05/04

twins

I went for first gyne appointment yesterday. It seems I am pregnant with twins!!!

I already have a child (2 years old) he was born natural after induction. Would a gyne recommend a cecearian just because it is twins? Or is there still a chance that I''ll be able to deliver my twins natural as well?

Dear Alice

It is not necessary to routinely do a cesarean section in this instance. However, depending on the position of the twins towards the latter stages of your pregnancy it may be indicated in certain circumstances to do a cesarean section.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

1
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2012/05/13

Dear Alice

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert