Question
Posted by: Lerato | 2008-11-03

twins

I would like to have twins but there is no family histrory of twins both in my family and my husbands family. What are the chances?

Dear Lerato

The likelihood spontaneous twin pregnancies in this instance are remote. However with fertility treatment the possibilities are significantly enhanced depending on other factors such as age and the likelihood of adequate ovarian response to stimulation protocols.

Answered by: Dr. M. I. Cassim

3
Posted by: lilmama | 2008-11-07

First talk to your gynea regarding.That is what I am going to do.

Reply to lilmama
Posted by: Ange | 2008-11-06

I agree with Lilmama everything is in God' s hands. But I geuse there is no proble in trying a few meds to help with the process and if it is God' s will the drugs will work.

Good luck Lerato

Reply to Ange
Posted by: lilmama | 2008-11-06

Hi Lerato
I also wanted to have twins there is a way by taking drugs to make the coneption better so that insread of ine egg being released more then two are you can read up on the net about it.There atre many side effects and you can also have more then two..maybe three or four so if GOD wants to give it to you he will just stay in prayer.
Kind regards

Reply to lilmama