Question
Posted by: A | 2008/10/15

Twins?

Had my first ultrasound today. 5 and a half weeks pregnant with my first! Going to tell everyone tonight! We do have twins in our family. The ultrasound showed only 1 but is there a possibility that later on it might show twins? At what stage is the possibilities for a miscarriage also out of the way?

If the scan was done by a qualified person, twins would have been detected straight away. Miscarriages are commoner up to 12 weeks.

2
Posted by: Star | 2008/10/15

You would have seen it, congrats anyway!

Reply to Star
Posted by: 12 week twins | 2008/10/15

I' m 12 weeks with twins. At my 4 weeks ultra sound - the twins were there. So I think you would have seen them if they were there. But feel BLESSED to be pregnant - it is a blessing! And a mirical! So many women can have children... enjoy every moment.

Reply to 12 week twins