Question
Posted by: Angie | 2008/10/07

Twins

I am tryig to fall pregnant, but i want to know if there is anything i can use to have twins, I realy want to have twins

thank you

Dear Angie
There is no guarantee that you will have twins, unless you go for fertility treatment ( which may make your chances higher to have twins) However, twin pregnancies have a slightly higher risk than normal pregnancies, Twins are also a lot more work and much more expensive as you have to pay double for everything ( no hand me downs, no using of previous baby's crib/pram, 2 cars at 18 years etc...) Are you sure that you want what you are wishing for? :-)