Question
Posted by: Tracey | 2008/09/26

Twins

I am a lady of 26yrs, my boyfriend (28yrs) of 4 years, and I we want to start and make a family. I have 1 child from my previous relationship &  he is 6 years. We spoke about this and we are ready to start our own family, but now we are desperately want to conceive twins, we can do anything, if there are methods, specific diet to follow I will do them. Is it possible if there is no background of twins on the family?

I think this question would be better answered by Health 24's gynaecologist - check out the 'gynaedoc' under the list of experts

1
Posted by: L | 2008/09/26

Speak to your gynea about this.It is possible. But there some procedures that u need to do before u fall pregnat.

Reply to L