Question
Posted by: NESA | 2008/08/26

TWICE POSITIVE

HI DOC! I DID 2 HOME PREGNANCY TESTS AND THEY BOTH CAME OUT POSITIVE. IS THIS A HUNDRED PERCENT ACCURATE. THANKS

Not 100%, but pretty accurate if you have missed a period.

2
Posted by: Skye | 2008/08/27

Hi Nesa

I am sooooooooo sure that you are pregnant. I did a pregnancy one morning and it was possitive and another in the afternoon and the other at night they all gave me different answers. Go for a blood test and make 100% sure you will also have more or less an idea of how far along you are......

Congratulations ......... Enjoy it

Reply to Skye
Posted by: S | 2008/08/26

Hi Nesa

Congratulations is all I can say.....If the test says it is positive then you know it is.....you will never get a false positive maybe a false negative. If you want to make sure anyway go for blood tests but you already have the answer

Reply to S