Question
Posted by: Stephanie | 2012/06/21

Turned on by voyeur

A male friend recently admitted to me (we were discussing our respective childhoods, teenage years etc.) that he had deep voyeuristic tendencies when he was a teenager. He described to me how he did it and what turned him on whilst he was doing it. I hate to admit it, but the idea of him peeping at me whilst I am bathing, showering or sitting naked on a bed, is a huge turn-on for me. Is it abnormal to get turned on by something like this? I must also admit that I really like this guy a lot (too much in fact) and what he did as a teenager is not something I can hold against him now. He grew up in a very conservative household where sex was absolute taboo and not to be discussed.

No, I would not consider these feelings of yours abnormal. Many women describe having these kinds of fantasies.

7
Posted by: Daniel | 2012/06/30

Stephanie, where about do you live. I''ll be happy to help you with that voyeur fantasy

Reply to Daniel
Posted by: Bozo | 2012/06/22

I''m sure its the idea of being watched, that is a turn on for you, so you should get in a situation where somebody else can watch you.

Its like the lady at my work, maybe she gets turned on knowing me watching her. but that is it, we are not attracted to each other.

Reply to Bozo
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/06/22

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Stephanie | 2012/06/21

I would love to do that, but one big problem, he lives too far away :(

Reply to Stephanie
Posted by: Bozo | 2012/06/21

Well it certainly is not abnormal. Maybe you should play out the fantasy with him.You can put yourself in situations where he can have a peek at you, and play it from there.

And being a voyeur does not mean he has to break the law.

Reply to Bozo
Posted by: Stephanie | 2012/06/21

No, he did not watch me, he did it when he was a teenager,but the idea of him watching me turns me on .... :)

Reply to Stephanie
Posted by: Bozo | 2012/06/21

Stephanie, did he actually admit that he was watching you. Or is it just the idea that turns you on.

Here at work one of the ladies is always wearing short skirts and the angle that she sits from me, gives me a clear look at her panty numerous times a day. I suspect that she is doing it on purpose.

And I''m sure she knows that I''m looking.

Reply to Bozo